Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Day 12-
How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Living A New Normal is my second blog. My first blog I started was for Mya. I started that one when she was one month old. At the time my little six pounder was my everything. I think that our new life had not hit me yet.

I started Living A New Normal in October 2010. I had planned on it being a place where I could put my previous journals I had written about my life parenting a surviving twin. In the last 8 months it has been an outlet for me personally. I find it to be healing with anything that may bother me.

I honestly don't care how much traffic it gets. It is a place for me to write me feelings. I know I am not the best writer but I still can express my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment