Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyna

First let me say Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most kind, most loving, most joyful woman I know Kyna.

Tonight we celebrated Kyna's quarter of a century birthday. We had a lovely evening with Kyna, Miguel and their family. I would have to say the highlight was Mya and Hailey (Kyna's dog) dancing together.

I met Kyna on October 15, 2010 at Hilltop park. Since then I have learned that there are still genuinely caring people in this world. Kyna remembers all the details. I can defiantly say it has been a blessing to have met Kyna. I was then an honor to have Mu Perspectives photograph our WTRLA this year.

On the way home from Kyna's birthday party I was telling Eddie about all the simple, yet wonderful things Kyna has done for me to make my day on many occasions. I have realized there are just so many little things that bring joy to our life and Kyna is that joy. Recently Kyna sent me this.

So to wrap up I would like to wish such a wonderful person Happy Birthday. I know this is 25 but there are so many more to come. I hope you had an amazing day because you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment