Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008

24w0d: Well this has been an interesting two weeks to say the least. I have been put on bed rest. I am allowed out of bed for four hours every other day. The one fear Dr. Tabsh warned us of has happened. Sophia has laid to rest right on top of my cervix. There is a .5% chance when you loose a twin you loose twin "A" and when you do this is the number one complication. So now we deal with this.

Our goal is just to keep Mya growing for as long as possible. So that is what I do now. We had our monthly appointment as scheduled with Doctor Shah today. We checked Mya, she as always is a very active baby. She now weights 1 lb 6 oz. She is measuring 1w1d larger then her due date. I am scheduled to go back to Doctor Shah on May 9th. So that is that for now.

Since I have been on bed rest I have now taken up scapbooking. That has taken a ton of my time up. I have everything near the bed so I can get to it. So that is that. This is not the funnest time right now being stuck in bed but I am doing it for Mya.

Post again next week as week have an appointment scheduled at UCLA/Santa Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment