Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday, April 25, 2008

26w0d: For the exception of more contractions on Sunday night and being totally exhausted on Monday and Tuesday the week went well.

I had a doctors appointment this morning and I had my Gestational Diabetes test after that. Dr. Prema said I look very rested and she was happy with that. Mya's heartbeat was 151 bpm. She said everyday that Mya is not born is a million dollars to us. She said that most likely if I make it that far that she will plan the C-Section somewhere between 34 and 36 weeks. So that is the end of June, the beginning of July.

Not that I get to be picky about this but, we have enough birthdays in June so I am shooting for July. Plus it is crazy to think that Eddie and I will be parents in 8-10 weeks.

I am very excited for pregnancy to be over on one hand but when my pregnancy is over that means I loose Sophia for ever. I am not ready to say good bye yet. I have been struggling with this aspect of this whole thing since March 11th. I need to say good bye to her. I need to hold her. I need to kiss her one the top of her head.

I have more blood work to do next week to check for Toxin levels given off from Sophia. In two weeks we go see Dr. Shah again then the week after back to Prema. So that is that for now. Lets hope to make it through another week. Every week I write feels like I am closing another chapter. It is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment