Monday, October 20, 2008

Going Back To Work.

The time has come and I went back to work today. When I left the house I was OK. I took Mya over to Alice's and I felt OK.

When I got to work that was a different story. I walked into our office and there was a huge sign over my desk "Welcome Back Cassie" I lost it right there. It is a good thing I was the only one in the office.

I continued about my day and Alice would send me pictures and updates of Mya all day. That made my day. I left work at 5:30 and I can tell you I did not miss traffic one bit. When I got home I was so happy to see my baby. I don't know if she was happy to see me but I was happy to see her.

So for now we will work on a new routine. Tomorrow Alice will keep Mya again and on Wednesday she will go to the babysitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment