Friday, November 21, 2008

Is This An Anniversary?

One year ago today Eddie and I found out we were expecting. I remember it like it was yesterday. I could not sleep. I woke up at 5am and the night before we said I would test in the morning. So I figured why not. I went into the bathroom took the test and finished my business. When I looked back at the test there it was "Pregnant"

I woke Eddie up to show him. We just sat on our bed a hugged each other. I don't even think we said much. I fell back asleep and got back up at 7am. I had physical therapy at 7:30 and an appointment to get my flu shot at 8:45.

At my appointment I told our doctor I think I am pregnant. So we did another test to confirm. He told me it is a very faint line, but a line is a line.

Knowing that every pregnancy memory I have should have been documented I wish I would have been one of those people to take a picture of the test. I am not sure if I should happy or sad or even anything today. I know that one year ago today was one of the top 10 moments in my life. So I think I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment