Saturday, May 22, 2010

In A Holding Pattern.

I feel like I am in a holding pattern. STS paid to have Walk to Remember, Los Angeles incorporated. It was supose to take a week. It has been over 2 weeks. But my hands are tied. Our "great state" is not in good shape right now.

In other news. I have submitted paperwork to the City of Long Beach to have our walk there. I really like Long Beach. I feel it is an iconic place in LA County. So if all goes well we will have our walk in Long Beach.

Also I have purchased a website. So as soon as construction is done www.walktorememberla.org will be up and running. So far Facebook has been a great tool for networking. I have been in contact with several websites to add their content to the site. I am not a very web savy person but I will figure it out. I have to thank Jami and Anthony Delgado for their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment