Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Start of Great Things.

I have been thinking about things a lot lately. After a few conversations with my boss Paul I have decided to start a non-profit organization. Right now the paperwork is in the state's hands to form Walk to Remember, Los Angeles.

I have been in contact with a great group in the Inland Empire. They too will be having their first walk in October. If all goes well we will be having our First Annual Walk to Remember, Los Angeles on October 9, 2010. Amanda and Sarah are great I look forward to working with them in the future as we are all working for the same thing. To help fa miles who have lost a child during pregnancy or infancy

I truly feel that Los Angeles County should have an organization for families. The goal is to have a 5k in October then to also have a picnic in May for International Baby Loss Mothers Day.

So these are my plans for now. Here is to me getting the ball rolling. I have a lot of work a head of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment