Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone had a nice peaceful day. I got up and cooked. I did not sleep so well and I was busy prepping for Thanksgiving. I had intended on getting a little more sleep as I know we are going shopping very shortly, but what are you going to do?

We had a small Thanksgiving with our immediate family. It was nice and peaceful.

This year I am thankful for so much. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for a understand work place. I am thankful for the new peace that crafting has brought me again. I am thankful for a peaceful day. I am thankful for my understanding friends and all of those who have been there for me and have been an ear. I am thankful for the beauty of life. I am thankful for a crazy little muchaca that keeps me going. I am thankful to be Sophia's mother and all the strength she gave me to do the positive work I do. I am thankful to be cancer free. I am thankful for my health, and thankful to be on the mend.

Tonight at dinner Mya told us all she was thankful for and as the list has always stated, she is thankful for Bozzy Cat and you, you, you and you as she pointed at our dinner table.

It will be interesting to see how long I can go without crashing. I am sticking to a list and that is that. I am sure I will find a couple things for me but it is OK, I think I am worth it.

So I hope everyone had a nice day and if you are going shopping you find all the deals you are looking for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment