Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Eddie

Today is Eddie's birthday. It was about a year ago Eddie told me he was ready to start a family. I thought it was because his dad told him on his 30th birthday that when he was his age Eddie was already 10.

Now look where we are. I am 19 weeks pregnant with two amazing little girls. One that is fighting for her life and hew twin sister that I am sure is her biggest supporter. What these two girls have gone through together in the last 19 weeks is nothing but amazing to me, their Mommy.

Now I am done with my sobbing moment of this. For Eddie's birthday we went to Northwoods Inn. We all went. I felt pregnant for the first time. Both of my girls were moving up a storm. It was just an amazing time with family. I enjoyed a nice steak. I enjoyed our early dinner.

Eddie you have been my rock the last two months. Thank you, I love you and I can not wait to see what the future hold for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment