Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday, March 2, 2008

18w2d: I am two days late to post, but I have been very sick. This cold sucks. I feel like I am getting better then BOOM I feel horrible again. I went to see Dr. Prema one Friday. Baby "A" is still fighting, she is still alive. We also talked about the fact that it is "Most Probable" that I will have to have a C-Section due to the Cystic Hygroma on Baby "A". So we will prepare for that. She also said we should look into birthing classes and a tour of the hospital in May-ish, so we will.

Alice and I were talking yesterday and she told me that 3 doctors have told us she would not be with us much longer. That was nearly 7 weeks ago. Maybe my miracle will happen. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one that is praying for my miracle. That parenting instinct kicked in the second I found out I was pregnant. I would give my own life for my girls.

Really not much to report, just sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment