Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday, June 6, 2008

32w0d: Well we, Eddie, Mya and I "graduated" from Dr. Shah's office.

Today was our last appointment with him unless there is some emergency that Dr. Prema needs Mya measured. Everything went well with the appointment. Mya is now 4 lbs 6 oz. She is measuring 2 days larger then my due date so everything is good. The only thing we are waiting on is her lungs to be developed enough for her to avoid any pro-longed stay in the NICU. I started my NST testing on Monday. It is just an hour each time they check the fluid and monitor Mya's heart rate and my contractions. I am still having very small ones but the are nothing to be too worried about.

Monday Mya was perfect she was active but not too active. Thursday was a different story. She was way to busy to be sitting still. Today at Dr. Shah's she was way too busy so he could not get all the measurements he wanted. But none the less she is healthy. The coming week seems to be very busy.

Tomorrow is my shower. It will be nice to see everyone.

Sunday we have our tour with the NICU just to be on the safe side. Monday I have NST testing. Wednesday I see Dr. Prema. Thursday I have more NST testing. I will report on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment