Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Personal Time To Refect.




Today Eddie, Mya and I attended the Walk to Remember, Inland Empire. Amanda and Sarah did such a wonderful job with their walk. I was amazed with how many families they had there. I am sure they had double what we did. It is OK. Really I had two months to get everything done. I am by no means at all upset. It was nice to see what they had done.




The whole way to San Bernardino it rained. I was a little concerned since Mya was with us. It was so wonderful as we got off the freeway the rain stopped. The sun came out. The morning was wonderful.




It was so wonderful to finally meet Amanda. She has been such a help in getting Walk to Remember, Los Angeles started.




It was so nice to sit with Eddie and Mya and reflect on our family. What our family would have been and what our simply party of three has become in 2 years and four months.




Thank you Amanda and Sarah for such a lovely morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment