Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, May 16, 2008

29w0d: Not as good of a week as we all were wanting.

Monday afternoon I got a call that I failed my 1 hour diabetes test and had to do the three hour test Tuesday morning. So I did. I pasted that with flying colors. Saw Dr. Prema yesterday. She said that most multiple pregnancies fail the one hour test. She also said that I am to start seeing her every two weeks. I told her about the pressure I was having and she said it is most likely from my uterus being enlarged from multiples.

Last night I was cleaning out my closet (I assume nesting) and when I went to the restroom I was spotting. We just let it be and when I got up in the middle of the night nothing. But when I got up at 9 this morning more spotting. I called the doctors office and she sent me to the hospital.

So Alice and I spent the day at Huntington. I am back on complete bed rest. They think that possibly Sophia is being rejected from my body. This is not something we talked about. This is not something that anyone prepared me for. They all told me she would be fine, she would stay put and we would deliver them together. They would share a birthday. I have been all about having peace when they are born. I just don't know what to think about all of this new news.

Depending on what happens this weekend and when I go back to see Dr. Prema on Tuesday if they will give me something to stop the minor contractions I am having and or Steroids for Mya to get her ready for an earlier then planned delivery if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment