Sunday, May 1, 2011

IBMD

Today is International Babylost Mother's Day. Today was also the picnic for Walk to Remember, Los Angeles.



It was a beautiful day. I am so happy with the way things turned out. I wish more families would have joined us, but it is OK. We were all in amazing company. We got some great pictures. I was so happy all of the mother's I work with got to celebrate Motherhood as they are all "Beautiful Mothers"


In the last year I have got to know some of the most amazing women, from all walks of life. Some older, some younger. All amazing.


I am very blessed to have spent my IBMD in great company. I love all of the mother's I work with, without you all WTRLA would be nothing. Thank you, I love you and you all amaze me with your strength and wisdom. Anytime I think of our most common bond it always saddens me to know that most likely if not for the death of our children we would never have met. All of our sweet angels are keeping track of us.


To sum up the day it was BEAUTIFUL. As beautiful as all the mother's I know in this world. I hope everyone enjoyed their day.


Now it is time for rest. But it was worth every moment of work I put into this day. But I did not do it alone. Number one to thank is Eddie without him nothing would have got done this morning. Also thank you to Joan, Kassi, Tiffany, my Mom, Alice and everyone that attended today's picnic. What a perfect way to also celebrate WTRLA's 1st anniversary next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment