Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Mind Is Just An Amazing Thing.

Lately there have been so many things on my mind. I have been feeling under the weather again. The Pulmonary Doctors are still trying to figure out what is wrong. As of Friday I am back on the steroids. I can't handle feeling this way.

I feel like there is so much I need to accomplish. I feel like I am hitting this mid life crisis. I have so much to do and so much I am thinking of.

I know I have so much work to do at work and I am trying to hard to get it all done. I am so thankful to have the job I do and to have the currently understanding bosses. I was suppose to work this weekend and I could not do it all of the Allergy/Bronchitis/Chronic Respiratory Disease, what ever it is call these days. I am simply tired of it. Case closed. Rest when I can is my new motto. I need to stop going to doctor's appointment and get to work. Case closed. But I need to get better. That is also another problem. I just need the doctors to figure out what is wrong.

Tick, tick, tick. All time being wasted. But if I could just get better life would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment