Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Peaceful......

Mother's Day. Though it was a bumpy Saturday, Eddie totally made up for it on Mother's Day. I made one simple request for Mother's Day. I wanted chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes from IHOP. I wanted them to go and to eat them at the house.

After going through everything with Mya last night she and I went to bed at 7:45 last night. When I woke up this morning it was raining. Eddie got up to go move something from the patio and then came the surprise. He called Mya downstairs and a few minutes later I came down to breakfast cooking a the most beautiful roses from my two loves.

Eddie made me my pancakes. I have to say he did an awesome job. After breakfast Mya and I went to Target with Alice and then we came home to rest. It was a nice morning of absolutely nothing, just as I wanted.

I left the house at 11:30 for lunch with Alice and Bea. When I arrived at Alice's house she gave me a gift. It was a necklace I saw months ago and wanted. I was quite surprised. We enjoyed a nice lunch. Then Alice and I went to Kohl's so I could finish what I started last night. I found a dress that was very me. I don't usually purchase things for myself and this was too perfect to pass up. So happy Mother's Day to me.

I hope that my two mother's had a very blessed day, as well as all the other mothers I am blessed to know.

I would have to say, though I don't have too many Mother's Day's under my belt this one was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment