Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Back Up

I am trying. That is all I can say. This week I lost 4.6 lbs so that is good. I have made it a point to spend as much time as I possibly can with my "Mini Me". I have come to terms with the fact that I have been sick for close to two months and that does not help any of my problems. I finally am feeling better I hope this is the last of being sick.

I keep focused on work during work. I go home and try to keep up with home life as much as possible and I go to bed. Then repeat. What else can I do.

I will have to work late tomorrow night so I will go home and go to bed. Eddie's hours are somewhat messed up this week so all three of us are rolling with the punches.

Poor Mya appears to be cutting a new molar. We went to Eddie and Alice's house tonight for dinner and when we got there Mya was not a happy camper. the left side of her face was a little swollen and rosey red. So we ate and went home. By 7:15 Mya and I were in my bed for the night. I did my best to keep her comfortable, that is basically all I can do. We watched a movie and cuddled.

So I keep going. That is all I can do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment