Friday, February 4, 2011

Time For Some Changes.

Today, tomorrow and in the months to come. It is clearly time for some changes. So that is what I am working on personally now.

Mya is making a big change in March, she is starting pre-school. I am still not sure how I feel about this. Part of me thinks she is a bit young, but all of me wants the best for my little girl. I also think starting preschool will be very good for her behaviour. I think the beginning will be hard work for her, me and Eddie but it we will see what will come from this.

Personally my doctor has referred me to a weight loss surgeon. He knows that I try, I loose and I plateau. So now we are moving to the next step. I am going back to Weight Watchers, though that is not the easiest thing to do during tax time but I will manage. I go for orientation on February 24th with Eddie. Then I will have my first appointment with the surgeon on March 2nd. So we will see in the coming months what happens. So I will post on my progress. According to my consultation today they think I can loose 120-140 lbs and be healthy. Really, lets face it, I am not shooting to weigh 95 lbs. That is not me.

The first step for me is laying off the Dr. Pepper. Anyone who really knows me knows that Dr. Pepper is my COFFEE. So I may be grouchy but we will all live, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Big changes indeed! Good luck :). As a nurse, I would go the lap band route vs. gastric bypass - I have taken care of dozens of people over the years with complications from the bypass, where the lap band seems pretty low key by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your weight loss and I hope your little girl does well in school too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, is this why u ALWAYS order Dr Pepper? I am so happy for you Cassie, this is a big step and I know you can do it. I have all the faith in the world in you. I am here for u every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete