Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Go With It.

That seems to be my new motto. I can pretty much guarantee that I will be working late from now until March 15th. Then I will get a week or so break of working really late. Then back at it again.

I have fallen off the face of the Facebook earth. I have work to do and I need to get it done. So no Facebook at work is my personal rule. It is just something I need to do.

Eddie and I went to my orientation tonight and met my doctor, should I decided to have the surgery. He is younger, which I like. In my opinion there is something about younger doctors they are up with the current trends in medicine. Eddie and I share the same doctor and we both are happy with him. I like that when I need something it is usually just a phone call away. So I go back to meet with my new doctor on March 2nd.

Tonight Eddie and I were both a bit overwhelmed with life and we were simply rude to each other. So on the way to Torrance we did not say one word to each other. After my appointment we both just let it out. Now the way we did this validates my reasoning for saying Eddie and I are much better friends than husband and wife. All we did was call each other out on each other's bullshit. For us that is healthy. It makes us both feel better then it is over. So I am happy we got all of that out in the open tonight.

Work is work, there is a ton of it. That is all I can say about that. I am very thankful to have Paul. He is a good boss. Our major form of communication is basically sarcasm based. And when ever either one of us needs a good laugh there is always 37. (Paul you know what I mean, if you are reading this, but then there is my favorite 46).

So for everyone who was curious, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I just have been busy. As Mya lays next to me asleep in my bed, I am so thankful to have her in my life, though she appears to be mad at me for not being around so much I am still happy to have her here with me. I look forward to spending my entire Sunday with her.

Plus in other Mya news: She is starting school on Tuesday. Tomorrow will be her last day of daycare. This morning I was a bit emotional when I took Mya to daycare because Mya has blossomed into such a little girl since Yolanda has been her caregiver. Mya has made friends and she has had so many of her firsts since being with Yolanda. All I can say is the last two years have been something else for Mya. I am still on the fence about Mya going to school. I hope she does OK. I have told Yolanda if things don't work out Mya will be back. I hate making major changes in our life during tax time. So I am doing my best to stay optimistic about Mya starting school.

In Sophia news: Two weeks from tomorrow will be three years since Sophia's passing. I truly don't know how I am taking this. I think this year is going to be the year that I don't stress it, and just reflect on my Sweet Sophia. I know very well there is nothing I can do about it. I just find it so hard to believe it has been three years. When you say three years that seems like so long ago, but then I look at Mya and think her life has been so short and that she will be three in 3 1/2 months and I don't think three years old is that much. So I don't know why I think that the thought of Sophia's third anniversary of her death seems like so SO so long ago.

OK, enough rambling. Here is my update on life and I am sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment