Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An Interesting Night To Say The Least.

Today marks the first anniversary of a close BLM friend of mine. Parker Grace is much like my sweet Sophia. She is a twin. She passed away at 22 weeks. At about 32 weeks I came in contact with her Mama, Bethany. In the past 8 months I have grown a tight bond with Bethany. We both gave birth to our twins in June. We both are going through the same thing. Simply put we understand each other. So today I say a prayer for Parker Grace, her twin sister Little Miss "C" and her parents.

Parker your Mommy loves and misses you so much. I am sure you and Sophia are holding hands today looking down on us.

Tonight, I left work, went home, ate dinner, helped Mya take a shower, ended the shower and all hell broke loose. Eddie is frustrated with tax life, Mya is mad at me for turning off her 20 minute shower, ect.



I can't win. I am seriously trying to be SUPER WOMAN and it is no go tonight. As far as Eddie is concerned I need to be home more. Mya is mad and hitting me because I cut shower time off, since clearly 20 minutes is not good enough. Life is working on a new routine and I still have too much to do at work. There is only so much I can do.



After immediately putting Mya to bed for poor behavior. I went down stairs to set and talk to Eddie and then it turned into you do your thing and I will do mine. So fine. I went to two Starbucks (my fault) to meet Lucia and TJ. Though we only had an hour visit I still loved it. I love to be able to sit and relax and talk about what ever.

For years Eddie has been telling me I need friends in my life. Finally I can feel comfortable that I do have friends. We all have one thing in common and it is not the greatest reason we all together but still it is nice to have a girls night every so often.

Speaking of girls night I am very excited for Face2Face Los Angeles this Friday. I had so much fun last Friday with Face2Face Orange County I can't wait to see what my LA ladies bring to the table.

So thank you so much Lucia and TJ for tonight. It really made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment