Sunday, January 16, 2011

Committee Meeting.

Today we had a WTRLA committee meeting. It was good to get all the things built up in my head out and talked about.

We are planning on a Rummage Sale, we need to find a location. So get all your unwanted items together. We will find a home for it and hopefully make some money.

Next we are planning a picnic for Sunday, May 1st. It will be a nice day to celebrate being mothers, as it will be International Babyloss Mother's Day. My next chore is to find a home. Then we will get our committee together to finalize the logistics of everything. I think I am as excited about this even as I am about the 2nd Annual Walk to Remember, Los Angeles. I think it will be a great day for all of us mothers to reflect on our children.


We talked about the walk. The good and bad things of last year. We talked about location, we are planning on keeping the same location. The walk is going to be help on October 15th. Since that is the actual day of remembrance we are working on something special to incorporate the candle lighting aspect into our day.

Now I need to start making my To-Do Lists and get them out. I really think it is great to have every one's help. That is so awesome. Be on the lookout for emails, they are coming.

I really feel like this is going to be a great year for Walk to Remember, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment