Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1178 Days


The total number of days between Monday, June 30th, 2008 and Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 is 1,177 days.
This is equal to exactly 3 years, 2 months, and 21 days.
This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 1,178 days.
The total time span from 2008-06-30 to 2011-09-20 is 28248 hours.
This is equivalent to 1694880 minutes.
You can also convert 1,177 days to 101692800 seconds
Today is 9/20/2011 and 6/30/2008 is exactly 1177 days before today.

What does all of this mean? Well this is the time that has gone by since I have become a mother. It is also the same amount of time since I was a patient at Huntington Memorial Hospital. This is also the time it took me to open up and speak my feeling to them about the various things that happened during my stay there. I think this was a very huge thing for me. I have now told them how I felt about their service and feel like a huge thing has been lifted off my shoulders.

Also since I was there we spoke about WTRLA and what my future plans are for the organization. I have hopes of moving our annual event to Pasadena. So we will see what our new partnership with Huntington Memorial brings for WTRLA!

Now to prepare my speech for October 12th. "A Night to Remember" where I have been asked to be one of the guest speakers.Which I feel will be so much easier now that I have spoke my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment