Tuesday, September 27, 2011

October

It never really dawned on my until yesterday night that October is a hard month for families that have lost their children.

The reason..... Halloween is a child's holiday. Which makes so much sense. There is something else the October 31st signifies to me. QUARTER END. Until last year Mya had never really been trick or treating and she did it with her cousin. Her first Halloween I took her for her shots, she was only 4 months old it is not like she needed to go out and get any candy. For her second Halloween I had caught H1N1 and Mya was with my mom. She got to go across the their neighbors and that was it. Last year we went to my Aunt's house in Huntington Beach for Mya to spend it with her cousin.

This year we have no clue what we are doing. All I know if that we are going this Friday to Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party and Saturday we are going to take Mya's pictures. But for the rest of Halloween I have no clue. But it did get my thinking, if Mya is going to be a bumble bee would Sophia be a lady bug? It is just the little thoughts that cross your mind.... something to think about.

I leave you with a picture from last Halloween. Our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment