Saturday, September 10, 2011

In The News.....In My News.

I have spent the last week sending packets out to the 78 hospitals that deliver babies in Los Angeles County. Tuesday when I got to work I got an email from Huntington Hospital. First they thanked me for the packet I mailed, second they asked me to be one of their two guest speakers for "A Night to Remember" on October 12, 2011.

At first I had really mixed feeling on this. I did not know if I should do it our not. But after some major soul searching I think it would be a good idea. So on October 12th I will get to share be beautiful daughters once again with a new crowd of people. I love for people to know about both of my girls and the work I do in Sophia's name.

Now time to work on something to say. Last year I remember being in the shower working on my speech for WTRLA.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment