Monday, December 13, 2010

Can't I Get a Break? Please?

I have been having a hard time these days. Every things seems to be happening at once. I just don't know what to do any more. I guess that is life.

I am having a hard time with my teeth. There is so much garbage coming from my gums that I have an infection in my throat.

Work has been getting the best of me. It already feels like tax time. I hate this. But I know what can I do? I am very thankful to have a job with the way our country is these days. I think all I think about it work right now. I am already mentally preparing for tax time. I enjoy every moment with Mya and Eddie right now. Because in a month that won't be the case. I think that is the 1 thing I hate about my job. The fact that for nearly 3 months a year I am not as involved in Mya's life as I should be. I am her Mommy and she needs me. It is as simple as that. That is why Eddie says she is my "Mini Me".

I am not into Christmas this year. Two years ago it was exciting because it was Mya's first Christmas. Last year Mya had a little idea that something special was going on. This year we walk into Target or any other store and she tells me "It is Christmas Time" but I just can't get into it.

Walk to Remember, Los Angeles has been put on a back burner. As much as it hurts me to say that it has. I am planning to form a committee to help but I feel I should let everyone get past the holidays. So that is my 1 order of business (besides work) for January.

I think this about sums up my complaints. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment