Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sophia Rene Beserra

So here is my tribute to Sophia:
My Sweet Sophia,

I love you and miss you. This year has been an amazing year living your legacy. Without you I would not be the person I am today. I am also happy to say that you have become a bigger part in our life this year. Mya now knows Sophia is in our life. Your name is now commonly spoken in our home. Mya asks where her Sophia is. Mya will also ask me what is this? And my response is that is Sophia's or that is from Sophia's friend. She says oh. She asks me about your name is sand that I keep a copy on the refrigerator. For this I happy that you have now become an everyday part of our life. If it were not for you Walk to Remember, Los Angeles may not exist. For all of these things I thank you. I love you and miss you. Please take care of all the other angels that have joined you.

Love and Kisses,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I know Sophia is so proud of all you have acomplished in her name. I know she loves her mommy dearly and is so happy to be in Myas life.

    ReplyDelete