Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself





This picture was taken on Monday at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland. We were on the Teacups. Sorry I am wearing my sunglasses as they are my only form of vision.


Now on the part two of the challenge, 15 interesting facts about myself. You may find this part boring because I am going to be looking for things to entertain you.


1. My name is Cassie Marcia Beserra (formally Jojola)


2. I am 30 years old, my birthday is June 10, 1980.


3. I have been kind of thinking I want another child. But not yet.


4. I am married to Eddie Michael Beserra, we were married on August 29, 2004 in Las Vegas.


5. We have two pets, Buster and Bozley. Mya calls Boz "Bozzy Cat" and they love to rub heads, it is the cutest thing ever.


6. I currently drive a Chevy Malibu Maxx (for gas purposes these days, soon I may be going back to my Equinox)


7. I live vicariously through Mya. I work very hard to keep Mya dressed like a lady. I wish I had the same fashion sense for myself. Or took half the time getting her ready as I do myself.


8. I love doing craft projects.


9. I love to cook.


10. I hate to clean my house because my "room mates" don't clean up after them self. Though we are working on teaching a little two year old how to put her clothes in the hamper at bath time and when we get dressed in the morning. Next will be her father.


11. I wear too much black. Recently I sorted my closet by color and 1/3 of it was black. As a matter of fact I am wearing black right this minute. All black today, might as well call me Johnny Cash.


12. I tend to cut myself off of the Internet and cell phone over the weekends. I find it is better for me.


13. I was born at 8:10 pm in Santa Monica, CA. I came very close to being named Lola Jojola.


14. I can not eat salad. There is something about the texture on my teeth. I just can't do it.


15. I love all of my family more than words can describe. I care for them all so much. I love them all so much and would do just about anything to keep them all happy if I could. BUT Mya is #1. She is all that matters when it comes down to it. I want to give her everything I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment