Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR OWN DREAMS

As I sit in the second waiting room waiting to get this show and the road this sign sits right in front of me.

I woke up this morning at 4:30 wondering what my future holds for me. Though I do not know what my future holds I do know what ever it is I will fight my best to make it right for my daughter. I will continue to do my work in Sophia's name and keep a positive outlook in life.

When I walked into Huntington Hill I waited a minute. Then it was my turn to check in. While checking in a woman walked up to the desk to ask a question. While talking to the nurse she made a comment that stuck to me like you would not believe. "I have had cancer 3 times already I just want to be sure"

I have so much respect for this woman. I don't know her, she does not know me but I certainly respect her.

All week I have been telling myself as well as anyone I have talked to "I am fine" "I don't have cancer" "They are just checking things to be sure all is well"

However this morning I woke up feeling different. I could not tell myself any of that. My future will be known in the next hour or so. Isn't that something else? My whole life may change very shortly. We may be switching to breaking news. Who knows.

Before I go in I will say this: This is just a check up, nothing is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment