Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are
Happy
Sad
Bored
Hyped
Mad

I think this challenge is going to make me think some. I don't know why but I have always listened to Dave Matthews Band "What Would You Say" on this day simply for the one line in the song "Mom its my birthday would you say". Chris and I would always listen to DMB together. I always think of him when I listen to DMB.

On my way to work I like to listen to Adele- Rolling In The Deep to get me ready for my work day. So I guess we could say this is to get my Hyped.

I consider "The Pretty Song" to be my Sophia song. I always think of both Sophia and Mya when I hear Sweet Child O Mine but I say this is my Mya song.

I love listening to all types of music. For some reason right now I have a person connections to Float by Flogging Molly. I don't know. It is just the song I listen to these days.

Seems like I veered a little off topic but there are the songs I listen too most frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment