Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

I have waited for today's post to report back on my appointment on Tuesday. I had a Mammogram and Ultrasound on Tuesday to find out what the mass on my right breast was. Well I am happy to report back it is NOT CANCER. But it is a Fiberotoma. A Fiberotoma is a non-canerous tumor.

The plan for my Fiberotoma is that I will be seen once every 6 months for 2 years to check it. Should it start to grow they will remove it.

I know this seems like a very shallow thing to be proud about but none the less I am proud and happy that in the scheme of things this turned out to be a very minor thing that I can take care of.

1 comment:

  1. cancer, shallow? no my dear. This is a HUGE accomplishment. Much love xo

    ReplyDelete