Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In A Way I Am Happy.

This is hard to say right now but I am happy. I am happy tax time is coming to an end. I am happy that I will have my life back soon. I am happy things are finally rolling again with Walk to Remember, Los Angeles. I am happy I have been able to spend a little more time with Mya, even if it is just giving her a bath and braiding her hair for bed. I went to the Torrance doctor again yesterday and I still have 6 more pounds to loose before I have lost all of my steroid weight. So I am half way there. I have 28 more pounds to loose before I become a candidate for Bypass surgery. But I know I can do. I have made the smallest and simplest changes to my life and things are going better. I drink about 1 regular soda a week which is a huge change for me. I have been making sure I drink a minimum of 100 ounces of water a day. I am almost done with one of the meds I have been taking for my kidney infection. I had a nice talk with my buddy last night and I am very excited for how things are going for her. Though I am approaching the month I would like to skip, I am content right now and I would say that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment