Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simply Dead

Nearly two weeks ago I fought with my doctor about taking time off of work. Telling him it was not practical at this time. I can't do it my office needs me too much. I did not want a repeat of three years ago. Letting them down at tax time. Well apparently tonight it has come to my attention that I have let them down. I don't know if I was the target after a bad day or if they simply feel this way. I however now feel like I should have taken the two weeks off to worry about my health.

To put my life in some sort of priority I would have to say number one is Mya. Hands down, no questions asked. Mya is fighting what we now believe is just a little something she caught at school. My next priority is work, but apparently work feels like they need to be number one. Leaving my hands tied. So I guess settling for seeing my daughter for at most 24 hours a week will have to do for the next month and 10 days.

I am beyond tired of being sick. I don't want Mya to get what I have and it seems like the doctor is not worried about that so we should be good.

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't be everything to everyone. I hate this. I hate the feeling right now. I want to be at home enjoying my husbands birthday with him not at work. So from now until April 18th I have to be at work at 8:30 am until I am released. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment