Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1: Who are you? Share as little or as much about you in general.

Day 1: Who are you? Share as little or as much about you in general.
My name is Cassie Beserra. I am a Face of Loss and I am also a story of HOPE. I am also a mother of two very special little girls. I am a mom of twins. I am a mother of a surviving twin. Mya is my rock. With out her in my life I have no clue where I would be. I thank her all the time for that.

I am 31. I live in Monrovia, CA. I am the founder of Walk to Remember, Los Angeles, I also love to craft, spend time with my family and just be me. I am a Mother, Wife, Daughter, Big Sister, Daughter In-law, and most of all I am ME! Family is everything to me and I strive for Mya to know as much of her family as possible.

What I have learned since starting my journey as a "Mother of Loss" is no matter what people tell you, it is OK to be you. It is OK to feel the way you do and be yourself. Even if being yourself means that you have to find a new normal, which I am happy to say I have.

I am Cassie, Mommy to Sophia Rene and Mya Quinn. My two precious girls I love with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I am Thea Rodrigue. A mother of girl/boy twins. I almost lost one, and it changed my life. I am a mother, wife, daughter, and friend who is finding her way one step at a time thru running, yoga, and other nonsense. Discovering how to love myself as much as I love my precious family.

    Love that you're doing this Cassie!

    ReplyDelete