Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 30:

How are your preparing for the end of the year? 
 (ie: Holiday's and starting a new year)

This year has not been my best. I started the first 5 months sick and then at the end of May I found out there is a mass in my breast. Things went down hill from there. 

The end of the year is also when it starts to get busy at work for me. It is when reality sets in that tax time is here.

So we enjoy our time as a family, we enjoy the holidays. This year I am not planning on going over board with Mya and gifts. I plan on taking her to do as many holiday actives as we can. It is about our time together. I am also thinking about ornament ideas for Operation Ornament for this year and have yet to come up with anything. So if you have a good idea, let me know.

As always Eddie and I will be purchasing toys to donate to the fire department for their toy drive. This year we plan on taking Mya as she seems to be understanding more of Christmas. 

One last plan for this year is to take Mya to the snow. I also plan on writing Sophia's name in the snow.

So that is where we stand for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment