Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2: Your Children

Day 2: Tell us about your children. As much or as little as you like. Names, birthdays, stats.



Sophia: My twin A. Sophia Rene Beserra is her name. I have always called her "My Sweet Sophia" She was born on June 30th, 2008 at 8:15pm weighing in at 15.9 oz. She passed away 14 weeks before birth on March 11, 2008. Sophia gave such a good fight for her sister. We believe she may have saved her sisters life.
On June 20, 2009 the say after Mya's first birthday party I received my first picture with Sophia's name. Since then I have collected over 40 different pictures with Sophia's name written in various places in the world. I see all of these beautiful pictures as a way to take the place of the pictures I will never of Sophia. Sophia's has changed my life in so many ways and I thank her for that.

Mya: My twin B. Mya Quinn Beserra (or Mya "the" Quinn Beserra as she says it). Mya was born at 8:16 pm weighing 5 lbs 8oz. 18 1/2 inches long. Mya spent 5 hours in the NICU as hospital policy and her only real complication was a heart murmur which seems to have corrected itself.

Mya is a very lively little girl. Mya goes through shoes like you would not believe. Though she has tons of shoes she plays so hard she has worn out a pair of Target shoes in one school day. Mya plays hard and has an imagination like you would not believe. She is funny and loves to laugh.


Mya loves to play dress up. Mya loves being a kid. Mya still sucks her thumb at bedtime and loves to sleep in Mommy's bed. Mya is my rock and Eddie and I love being Mya's parents.

These are my two girls. Sophia and Mya.


No comments:

Post a Comment