Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3: Through your grief process who has been your "rock"

Day 3: Through your grief process who has been your "rock"

Hands down if I did not have Eddie to look at everything rationally not emotionally. Eddie always looked at we had to do what was best to get one of our little girls home. Though we would have with out a doubt taken both of them. 

I have said in the past being pregnant and grieving at the same time have been one of the hardest things I have done in my life.  But Eddie was there. Eddie was there to remind me I still need to keep a calm head about me to get through all of this.

Then Mya blessed us pretty much as healthy as can be for a preemie. I devoted all of my time to Mya. Mya became my rock. My focus and my everything.

I think my lucky stars for Eddie and Mya.

No comments:

Post a Comment