Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17

Do you feel your child is watching over you?

I don't feel Sophia is watching over me. I do however feel Sophia watches over Mya all the time. In turn I also feel that Mya remembers Sophia. I guess it is one of those crazy twin things. I just don't know. 

I worry for that fact that Mya will suffer from missing her other half. Sophia should have been her partner in crime. Sometime I worry if I am being selfish in not wanting (or being afraid) to have more children will hurt Mya in the long run. But on the other hand that is why Eddie and I have started talking about adoption. 

Before I start a whole new blog post. Sophia does watch over us. She kept Mya safe before she passed away and she keeps Mya safe now.

Not many people can say they have their very own guardian angel, but Mya can, he twin sister Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment