Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16

Do you take time for yourself?

Life has got the best of me but I have started to take time for myself. It took me a very long time to realize that I need to start taking time for myself.

Though all of my health issues, being a parent, working, doing my work with WTRLA and everything else in life I now know I need to take time for myself or I will get no where.......fast.

Through the wonders of Pinterest I have started crafting more again. Though my room is filled with new fabric waiting to be used. It will get used. Monica and I are doing Temple City Harvest Hoedown this weekend and that should be fun. 

I have also tried to be better about my blog, which proves to be hard at times because real life comes first not writing about life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment