Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 - a song that reminds you of your child and why.
Looking back like every mother would, if there was something they could do to bring their child back they would. Knowing that Sophia was sick we all hoped and prayed that she would be OK. Also another weird thing about this song is one the second anniversary of Sophia's passing I listened to this song over and over and OVER the whole way to work and the whole way home. I don't know why I did it but I did. I feel like it is my Sophia song.
I also think this is a very good song to describe my husband and I. Because when I am upset he will do almost anything to make me happy again. He does not like to see me upset because when I get upset I get really upset. I have always got my feeling hurt easily and that is one thing no matter how hard I try to change it I can't,

No comments:

Post a Comment