Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25

Day 25 - your day, in great detail


This could be a long one. Today is Thanksgiving. So we will have a separate post for that.

My weekday in great detail is as follows:

I wake up at 6:30 am and take a shower, if Mya is awake then she takes a shower with me. When we are done I get Mya dressed and get myself dressed. Then Mya and I both brush our teeth put sweaters on go downstairs. Mya gets her vitamins. I get my cup of water and I get Mya her snack for our trip to daycare. We get in the car, say goodbye to Eddie and we are on the way. I recently have discovered it is faster to take the freeway to Temple City. So we take the 210 east to the 605 south to the 10 west. I get off on Temple City Blvd and head up to Mya's daycare. I usually spend 5 minutes with Mya and unfortunately I have to sneak out. Recently I have not to sneak out which is nice to get a kiss before leaving her.

When I leave daycare I drive to Commerce. It is only 15 miles from daycare to work but it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 50 minutes. Some mornings I talk to Alice and some morning I just listen to the radio.

When I get to work I check my work email, my personal email, and my facebook. Then depending on what day of the week it is I start working on various work projects. Most days we eat lunch in the office. One person will pick up and we all eat together. After lunch it is back to work. Thursday is my busiest day at work.

I get off of work at 5pm. Every night when I leave work I call my mom. I talk to her on my commute back to Mya. When I get back to daycare Mya is always excited to see me. We get in the car and I give Mya a snack for the ride home. Once or twice a week we stop at Eddie and Alice's house for a quick visit. Other nights we just go home. When we get home I start making dinner. Mya will play or she will eat left overs from the night before. At 7:30 Eddie gets home from work we eat dinner then it is time Mya to her room and some nights I lay with her for a few minutes. After she is in bed I do the dinner dishes. If there is grocery shopping I go to take care of that.

I usually go to bed around 9:30. That is my day. Fun isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment