Monday, November 1, 2010

This Day......

This has been in interesting day. It was quarter end. Not only that this was my first quarter end I got done in one week. Today is also Day of the Dead, so naturally Sophia was on my mind. Not that she is not on my mind daily.

This day has contained taxes (not that most of my days don't), pettiskirts, new babies, engagements, terrible two's, stress and exhaustion. I am ready for it all to end.

Due to my and my daughters busy schedules not many taxes got done at the beginning of the month. Though amazing things happened at the beginning of the month not many priorities got done. I am so thankful to have understanding and supportive bosses. Without them I don't know where I would be.

So all that being said I am mentally and physically done with this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment