Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15

Day 15 - what you like about your house.


Eddie, Mya and I just moved into our Condo in February. The reason we moved is because, we felt it was time for our family. Eddie and I lived in my in-laws back house for nearly 8 years. It was the home we came home to when we got married. It was the home where we hosted Thanksgiving several times. It was the home that we got our news that we were expecting, where we found out Sophia was ill and the home we would bring Mya to when she was born.


In February we moved from Temple City to Monrovia. We now live in a 2 bed room condo. There are things I love about our house and a couple things I don't like. Since this post is about what I like here is what I like.
I like that I have a huge bedroom and I have a huge closet. I like that I can go up to my room and relax and scrap (when time permits). We have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and now after a couple of months both of our pets are here with us. Mya has her own room and a huge closet for herself. We do use some of it for storage.
I like that I have more cabinet space and a dishwasher.
I like that I can leave my keys and purse in the car and it is safe. So that is what I like about our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment